- Who are we?
Our website www.mauverien.com is part of the company SC CLAUDIA MARIAN STUDIO SRL.
SC CLAUDIA MARIAN STUDIO SRL is the operator of the personal data you provide us and it is responsible for them in accordance with the applied data protection legislation.
SC Claudia Marian Studio SRL
Address: Str. Mica, Nr.1, Camera 1, Bl.M1, Sc.B, et.2, Ap.7, 820081 Tulcea, Romania
Registration code: 41002653
Registration number: J36/315/2019 – Registered in Romania
Phone: +40 753 915 120
2. What data do we collect?
a) Data provided by users
Mauverien can collect the following personal data of the website or mobile application users:
- personal identification information (First name, Last name, e-mail, phone number);
- optional data (gender, age);
b) Data collected automatically
When you use our services, some data is automatically collected:
- information about your location;
- information about the device you are using;
- information about the client and authentication – technical information as the IP of your device, operating system and authentication information (for example the last time you logged in on our website), the type and version of your browser;
- cookies – These are used for session management and to store user’s preferences on our website (for example the language & currency selection). For more information about cookies, please read our Cookies Policy section here.
3. How do we collect your data?
As a user on www.mauverien.com, you directly provide us with most of the data we collect.
We collect and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our Mauverien products or services
- subscribe to our newsletter
- fill in the return form
- complete a customer survey or provide feedback through any of our online communication channels
4. How and why do we collect your personal data?
Your data is used only for the purposes mentioned below and only when the law allows this.
Your data is used in the following situations:
- for the conclusion of the contract in order to deliver the ordered products
- when it is necessary to improve our services and products
- for marketing purposes
- in case a legal or regulatory obligation must be respected
Mauverien uses your personal data in order:
- to have access to the customer account from our website in order to process, deliver your order and to inform you about the status of your order (e-mail address)
- to manage and issue documents related to your order
- to get contact with a representative of the company (e-mail address)
- to identify your orders placed on our website (e-mail address)
- to respond to your requests/questions (e-mail address, phone number)
- to be able to offer recommendations about our products and services (e-mail address)
- to be able to conclude and execute the distance contract and to send you the package with the purchased products (first name, last name, delivery address, phone number, e-mail address)
- to be able to improve the experience on our online shop and to offer personalized content based on your interests (location, authentication data). Additional but optional, we can ask for information like: Date of birth, gender
- to administrate and protect the platform (maintenance and troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, support, data hosting, fraud prevention) will be used personal data and unique device identifiers
5. Which is the legal basis for data processing?
- You gave your consent for processing your personal data.
- Data processing is required for the conclusion or execution of a service contract / sales contract.
- Data processing is required in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of other persons.
- Data processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of another party.
6. How do we share your information with the others?
We do not transmit, sell or transfer your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. However, your data may be transmitted to third parties in compliance with applicable law, to be used for legal purposes (ANAF), or to be able to offer you our services and products (IT service providers, banking service providers, accounting, courier services and other third parties with which we have a contractual relationship). We are careful that your data will be processed by third parties only for the purposes we indicate.
Also, we shall provide your personal information to the prosecutor’s office, the police, the courts and other authorities of the state, based on and within the limits of the legal stipulations and as a result of specific requests.
In all cases, we will ensure that the transfers are legitimate, based on your explicit consent or other legal basis.
7. Where and how do we store your personal data?
All the data we collect from you are stored in Romania and are not transferred to other entities. In the event of a change of data storage location, we will comply with the legislation in use.
Mauverien has implemented security and encryption measures to protect your information against accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure as best as possible. However, please note that no website, no application and no internet connection is completely secure.
8. What is the storage period?
The information you provide us is kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected or to fulfill the legal, accounting or reporting requirements. The personal data are kept during the fulfillment of the contractual provisions and until the expiration of the archiving deadlines.
Some personal data are kept until the right of opposition is exercised.
We would like to provide you with information about Mauverien products and services that we think would be of interest to you. We can keep in touch with you via e-mail, SMS or directly on our website.
You may receive communications for marketing purposes, in the following situations if you:
- Choose to subscribe to our newsletter (with your explicit consent);
- Send us your details when you registered in a competition organized by us;
- Register to get notified about the product stocks ;
However, you may not want receive anymore our marketing communications. This can be done by unsubscribing from our newsletter (you will find an unsubscribe link in each newsletter sent by us). If you are unable to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Which are your rights?
We want to make sure that you are aware of all the rights to protect your personal data. All data that identifies you as an individual are considered to be personal data.
Regulation (EU) No 679/2016 on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data confers rights on the persons to whom the personal data are processed.
Your rights under the GDPR Regulation are as follows:
- The right of withdrawal of consent
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data
- The right of access to data
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- The right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to oppose data processing
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
- The right to address justice
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
- Orders cannot be completed without your express and unequivocal agreement that your personal data will be processed by Mauverien.
- You may withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by accessing the unsubscribe link from each e-mail / sms or other electronic message.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so by sending a written request, signed and dated to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to your request within 30 days.
- You also have the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.